Supplies will mostly be kept “community;” no names necessary unless specified
Consider there may be a Wish List periodically throughout the school year.
ALL students please bring:
- $125 activity fee due August 1 with tuition. Returning families, please remember that your $100 recommitment deposit will be deducted from the August 1 tuition invoice.
- 3 composition books
- 1 box broad-line washable markers
- 1 ream copy paper
- 2-4 glue sticks
- 1 spiral notebook (70-90 sheets), any color
- 24 pre-sharpened pencils
- 1 green, 1 blue, 1 purple 3-prong folder with pockets, like these (not whole box as is shown)
- 1 red or yellow PLASTIC folder with 3 prongs and pockets, like these but NOT whole package shown J (Just 1 folder)
- 3 or more rolls of paper towels
- 3 or more rolls of toilet paper
- 1 container of wet wipes
- 2-4 containers of antibacterial wipes
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 2 boxes facial tissues
- Writer’s Notebook of child’s choice: this is the writing journal for writer’s workshop. It can be a spiral notebook or a hardcover journal, whatever inspires your child to write. Please consider your child’s handwriting needs as you make this selection (large or small print for example).
- Reusable water bottle labeled with your child’s name
- Lunchbox, including reusable silverware; label lunchbox with child’s name
- Please SIGN UP for 1-3 items from the online art supply list.
Thank you for following this hopefully efficient system, so we avoid double-purchasing.
Kindergarten through 1st graders, please also bring the following:
- 1 box Gallon Ziploc bags
- 1 package of construction paper, any color
- 1 bottle Elmer’s glue
- Pencil top erasers
- 3 ring notebook binder (1 inch is great)
3rd-5th graders, please also bring the following:
- 1 flash drive (we saved last year’s, so no need to send another if your child already has one at school)
- 4 dry erase markers
- 1 box snack, sandwich or quart freezer Ziploc bags
- 1 package paper/plastic bowls or paper plates
- 1 package plastic cups or napkins
Optional items for any student to bring:
- Freezer or nonperishable lunch labeled with your child’s name, should your child forget lunch one day; this way, (s)he will have something (s)he likes to eat
- Noise cancelling headphones (no chord/power needed, can be used/not new)
- Booster–if your child uses a booster, it helps to have 1 booster that we can keep in the van for field trips.
- Additional CSCA T-shirt for field trips ($12 youth, $15 adult)