Tuition is $6,500 per year with one-time $200 enrollment commitment.
Parents can opt to volunteer 6-8 hours per month in exchange for a reduced tuition rate of $6,000 annually. ($600/month)
There are no additional fees. Tuition can be paid in 10 equal monthly installments from Aug. 1st through May 1st. of each academic year.
CSCA’s tuition rate is competitive and has mindfully been kept as low as possible. Field trip fees, materials, books and other ongoing expenses have been included into the tuition and will not be added as extras.
- Checks made payable to Chinook Spirit Children’s Academy
- Credit/Debit cards ($10 fee) – simply tap the “Pay Tuition” button on our Home Page
- E-checks ($10 fee)
- Google Wallet (no fee)
- Cash payments are not accepted
- $200 enrollment commitment due with enrollment forms.
- 10 monthly installments, due on the 1st of each month, Aug 1-May 1: $600-650/month
- Pay full year tuition by August 1st and receive a 5% discount! (2.5% discount for bi-annual payments in Aug/Jan)
5% discount for each student that you refer that enrolls for the year.
CSCA is thrilled to be able to offer financial aid to qualified applicants once enrollment is met. There is a limited amount of financial aid. Please contact us for more information about availability. School-affiliated fundraising can be applied to tuition.