Tuition is $6,500 per year with one-time $200 enrollment commitment.
There are minimal additional fees1. Tuition can be paid in 10 equal monthly installments from Aug. 1st through May 1st. of each academic year.
CSCA’s tuition rate is competitive and has mindfully been kept as low as possible. Most field trip fees1, materials, books and other ongoing expenses have been included into the tuition and will not be added as extras. There is an annual activity fee of $125 due on August 1.
1 CSCA may offer one or more special events (such as camping/overnight trips, Fundraising events, etc.) in addition to our regularly scheduled field trips. These special events are optional and may incur an additional fee.
Payment Methods (Cash payments are not accepted)
- Checks made payable to Chinook Spirit Children’s Academy
- Credit/Debit cards ($10 fee) –
- E-checks ($10 fee) –
- Google Wallet (no fee) – Send to Google Wallet recipient email@example.com
- $200 enrollment commitment due with enrollment forms.
- 10 monthly installments, due on the 1st of each month, Aug 1-May 1: $600-650/month
- Pay full year tuition by August 1st and receive a 5% discount! (2.5% discount for bi-annual payments in Aug/Jan)
CSCA is thrilled to be able to offer financial aid to qualified applicants once enrollment is met. There is a limited amount of financial aid. Please contact us for more information about availability.